Are you a working home mummy or a student struggling to earn money through writing? Well, away from content mills and scammers, here is a website that markets your work and you actually get paid. Handsomely. A 500 word article can fetch $15. Good money, right?
Here is the catch though—your work needs to be high quality and saleable. How do you know that your work meets those standards? Well, that is where creativity and research comes in. I am going to tell you how I usually do it.
- Write Content Ordered by Clients on Other Sites
I have a freelance profile on guru and Contentmart. Every day, I log into the two accounts and check what niches clients want. This gives me a rough idea of what is selling in a certain market.
- Use SEM Rush to Research on Keyword
For newbies, SEM RUSH is a keyword research tool. Say for example that I have found on guru that clients want articles on ‘energy’. I head on to SEM RUSH and ask for stats on the keyword. SEM RUSH(which has a free 30 days trial by the way) tells me what keyword combination is really doing well. Let’s say ‘energy saving solution’ is selling like a hot cake. I pick it.
- Research and Write.
Once I am informed on my keyword, I research online on articles on the same topic. What angle is missing in the market? How can I write an article that is really going to hit the market by storm? Once I have figured this out, I write the article.
- Submit And Wait For Review
Once I have written the article and coined a good title, I submit and wait for review. Normally, reviews take about 24 hours or more depending on the article waiting queue.
- Rework or Sell My Work
Once the site editors review the article, they send me comments. If the work is not good, they inform me on what needs to be reworked. If it is totally unusable, they tell me.
- Make Instant Sale Or Wait For It To Be Sold On The Market
After article editing, the article gets a score ranging from 0 to 100. The system also tells you how much you would make if you made an instant or market sale. With instant sale, you earn less but you do not have to wait for it to be sold. Market sales sell highly but take time.
Pros of Writelearnearn.Com
- You can write as many articles as possible. Just make sure that they are high quality.
- There are two payment plans: PayPal or Western Union.
- You interact with humane editors and learn how to write better.
- Flexible paydays. With PayPal, you get paid either mid-month or end month with a minimum payout of $5. For Western union, you are paid anytime as long as you have $20.
- Market sales might take forever.
- Product reviews are not accepted. It is hard to market them.
When I first started working on WLE, I submitted three articles that I had written but got rejected on iwriter. Their titles were ‘The Ultimate Guide to Buying Sectional Sofas’, ‘The Top Five Rice Cookers in the Market’ and ‘Kaspersky; Redefining Internet Security’. Only ‘The Ultimate Guide to Buying Sectional Sofas’ was accepted. I almost gave up but the awesome editors were quick to explain why they rejected the two articles; they were product specific reviews which would be hard to market. Well, you heard it from me. Go on and register at the site.